The Art of Eating - Mindful Eating
Mindful eating is eating with intention and attention.
- Eating with the intention of caring for yourself
- Eating with the attention necessary for noticing and enjoying your food and its effects on your body
- Choosing food, that is suitable for your body
- Choosing nutrition, their production and manufacturing, natural, environmentally sound and humanely is
- Awareness of your physical and emotional cues
- Recognition of your non-hunger triggers for eating
- Learning to meet your other needs in more effective ways than eating
- Choosing food for both enjoyment and nourishment
- Eating for optimal satisfaction and satiety
- Using the fuel you’ve consumed to live the vibrant life you crave
We have to improve our conscious and awareness about the needs of our body. This means neither tostarve nor something to eat, we not fond of. To take something to him just because it is promoted as "very healthy", is not the state of health, of body or of mind beneficial.